Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Yup Doctor says NR is broken :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(4 July 2012, 14:01)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Dunno to be honest, i would still like to get away for a break if we can, but I'm not hopeful the way I feel this week, fingers crossed who knows, Fed up cos I already missed the NW meet with SD
you've got the best part of 2 months so anything could happen, but i'm not holding my breath.

Has anyone mentioned acupuncture? I have it from time to time when the nerves in my back spasm. It doesn't kill the pain completely, but it makes it bearable.
I've had enough bloody needles jabbed ito me for now thanks, and I face even more on the 9th when the next bunch of sadists pretending to be doctors have another go Smile
(4 July 2012, 14:31)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]I've had enough bloody needles jabbed ito me for now thanks, and I face even more on the 9th when the next bunch of sadists pretending to be doctors have another go Smile
may be you should change your name from Northern Raider to Pin Cushion!Big Grin
(4 July 2012, 14:38)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(4 July 2012, 14:31)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]I've had enough bloody needles jabbed ito me for now thanks, and I face even more on the 9th when the next bunch of sadists pretending to be doctors have another go Smile
may be you should change your name from Northern Raider to Pin Cushion!Big Grin

NR = Not Running
Sorry to hear that NR... If I had the spare cash I would take that off your hands.

Just look after yourself!
Sorry to hear you're a bit broke NR.
Now I understand why you commented on my tale about the stringing aid I use.
Time to take up airgunning if you haven't already.
Digital is right though, grasses are not necessarily green or even bad for you.

(4 July 2012, 16:19)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to hear you're a bit broke NR.
Now I understand why you commented on my tale about the stringing aid I use.
Time to take up airgunning if you haven't already.
Digital is right though, grasses are not necessarily green or even bad for you.

I just bloody well sold my BSA Ultra Tactical kit to Binary 9 !!!, I was a Kel Tec KSG now but somehow i cant see me getting one.
I wonder if my body could cope with the horizonal pull of a compound bow, rather than the knacker ripping action of cocking a big crossbow??
(4 July 2012, 16:55)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]I was a Kel Tec KSG now but somehow i cant see me getting one.

I've just had a gander at that. My word, that's brilliant! I'll be sticking one of those on my FAC Big Grin
If you could only choose ONE gun what would you go for, I always get stuck between a Mossberg 500 ARTP in stainless, or a Marlin 9 mm Camp Carbine.
Pages: 1 2 3