Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Yup Doctor says NR is broken :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
AICS Sniper rifle, or the poor mans version, the Remington 700 with AICS chassis.
Although Glock 17 floats my boat too
(4 July 2012, 13:36)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]There's a 100% natural pain killer that will help. Only problem is that it's illegal at the moment.

I'm still interested in the crossbow, but don't know when I'd be able to get up to you, probably wouldn't be for a good few weeks Sad

well number 9 it appears we are in agreement on this certain medicine Wink

that kel tec ksg looks badass xD...paramilitary style ftw lol

so when you say 1 gun, do you mean literally any gun we could get, or simply one that's legally available in the uk?
also i 2nd interest in that crossbow, dunno when can have money tho Tongue...dont hold out for me, but if i can get enough money before anyone else ill definately have it
(5 July 2012, 05:59)Hrusai Wrote: [ -> ]so when you say 1 gun, do you mean literally any gun we could get, or simply one that's legally available in the uk?

One gun that you could sensibly obtain to survive with after TSHTF so no M 60s or Gatling guns, or exotic stuff, just real world fire arms that you make come across.
(5 July 2012, 11:55)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]
(5 July 2012, 05:59)Hrusai Wrote: [ -> ]so when you say 1 gun, do you mean literally any gun we could get, or simply one that's legally available in the uk?

One gun that you could sensibly obtain to survive with after TSHTF so no M 60s or Gatling guns, or exotic stuff, just real world fire arms that you make come across.

I'd probably pinch my dads Blunderbuss. It's in full working order Smile
hmmm ok, well i could sensibly come across anything personally, used to know some dodgy characters...very dodgy xD

but i would probably go for a m21 tactical myself, although i dont have any experience with firearms, so i suspect once i get some more experience that may change

for a pistol glock 17 with the kel tec sub2000 framework....concealable when it needs to be...but has the capability for increased stability and accuracy, also it uses 9mm which is relatively plentiful...and cheap 1p per round Tongue

on a seperate note theres a coach thats just been evacuated by armed police on the m6 motorway, started at 9am...bus was heading to london meant to arrive at 10.30...may be a counter terrorist operation, couple of people arrested in london, 1 tasered.....literally came on telly as i was typing

if my grandad hadnt of turned it in to the police 30 years ago i wouldve had a BAR Big Grin
(5 July 2012, 12:03)Hrusai Wrote: [ -> ]if my grandad hadnt of turned it in to the police 30 years ago i wouldve had a BAR Big Grin

Nice.

My old man has a luger that my granddad bought back as a souvenir from WW2. No ammo though
(5 July 2012, 12:09)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice.

My old man has a luger that my granddad bought back as a souvenir from WW2. No ammo though

lol you should hear how he turned it into the police

basically he wrapped in a couple of bin bags, gave it to my dads younger brother in the morning, said right, tell the bus to stop off at the police station and go and hand this in ....needless to say he had a great bus journey xD

i think he had some other stuff too but i cant remember, think there was a springfield too....but he didnt have a luger!...damn i'd love one of thems, for some reason i just love the way they look ^^....your old mans a lucky dude for having that! although sounds like he bloody deserves it Smile
I went to get a Colt 45 last night but end up with a Luger and LimeSmile
(5 July 2012, 12:13)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]I went to get a Colt 45 last night but end up with a Luger and LimeSmile

woooooooosh
Pages: 1 2 3