Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Still want cats in your retreat after TSHTF ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Better get yourself tested and treated now, and cremate your meat before consumption as most infection comes from consuming undercooked meat.
A study of 87 people does not make a valid clinical trial. The DM at it's worst.
Cats at their best, verminous disease carrying pests Smile

Well, as I probably already carry Toxoplasma gondii and God knows what else, and I'm not a raving looney(well, not last time I looked) Bobcat stays. Wink
remember when i was talking about zombies and the toxoplasma parasite....same thing, been around for thousands of years now! so yes i'd still have cats.

so yes that article is largely bollocks, and toxoplasma gondii actually makes your brain release dopamine when you take a risk, encouraging you to be more reckless, not suicidal Tongue....also the cat is the target of the parasite, not the carrier....humans and rats are the carriers, and we get it to the cats by being reckless and getting eaten (or at least we did when there were big cats about)

so no, me and my 9 cats are staying put ta.

How could you possibly do away with this?

[Image: DSCN0066.jpg]
(18 August 2012, 14:09)TOF Wrote: [ -> ]How could you possibly do away with this?

i dont know, i just wanna cuddle it!
anyway if TSHTF i'll use my cat horde to unleash fury!...plus they are amazing hunters Big Grin

our latest addition is a beautiful siamese throwback, once about 20 years ago one of my grannies pedigree siamese escaped and mated with some of the "wild" moggies, 2 decades later the descendents of those moggies give birth to a perfect siamese kitten ^^ will have to get some pics soon Big Grin
I've eaten cuter looking critters already, squirrels are prettier than cats and they still explode when you hit em with both barrels,

Peter Rabbit, Squirrel Nutkins, Hammy Hampster, Jemima Puddleduck and Tiddles are vermin or food.

Aah yes Siamese cats, cooked slowly in a Beurgolaise sauce, served with almonds, goose fat covered roast spuds and asparagus tips.

Q How do you make a cat bark ?
A Put in in a bin, splash some petrol on it, tosh in a lighted match and the cat goes WUFF !!
(18 August 2012, 14:09)TOF Wrote: [ -> ]How could you possibly do away with this?

Awe that cute ickle black nose surrounded by white fur, what a superb aiming mark !!!
It's one of the few furry creatures I won't swerve for on a road.

Not a lover of Cats then, eh? lolConfused

Pages: 1 2 3 4