Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Spray on sealent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found a spray on sealent rapide paint and protect - spray and seal 2 year shelf life can use on everything from slate roofs and roofing felt to indoor plumbing *can affect some plastics* I'm going to be trying it tonight so I'll let you all know how it goes and if it works.
I prefer deodorant myself, but what ever turns you on !!!
Well they do say variety is the spice of life :p
(21 September 2012, 15:04)Ukprepper88 Wrote: [ -> ]I found a spray on sealent rapide paint and protect - spray and seal 2 year shelf life can use on everything from slate roofs and roofing felt to indoor plumbing *can affect some plastics* I'm going to be trying it tonight so I'll let you all know how it goes and if it works.

What is it called. I'm looking for something to seal a shower.

company is rapide paint and protect and its called "spray and seal" and comes in a black aerosol can (the liquid is black though and drys a black/gray colour) I'm just waiting for it to dry now... Oh and its from the 99p store!
will it seal my wifes mouth when i walk in p..sed and how fast does it set
Straight shooter... That depends on how quick you are with the can :p

It does seem to dry fairly quickly I gave it a light coating and it was dry to the touch in about 10-15 mins but if you spray it thicker it takes longer... The problem I found was the spray is quite runny when its first sprayed so its best to use a few light coats rather than one thick one as spraying it on thick had a tendency to run down the pipes and therefore spread out and not actually be a thick coat although there is a suggestion on the can to cover the hole with gauze then spray over that to help seal it better.
ok ukp will stick to duck tape then ....basic but does the job whilst wearing welders gauntlets