Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spray on sealent
21 September 2012, 15:04,
Spray on sealent
I found a spray on sealent rapide paint and protect - spray and seal 2 year shelf life can use on everything from slate roofs and roofing felt to indoor plumbing *can affect some plastics* I'm going to be trying it tonight so I'll let you all know how it goes and if it works.
21 September 2012, 15:49,
RE: Spray on sealent
I prefer deodorant myself, but what ever turns you on !!!

21 September 2012, 15:54,
Well they do say variety is the spice of life :p
21 September 2012, 16:43,
(21 September 2012, 15:04)Ukprepper88 Wrote: I found a spray on sealent rapide paint and protect - spray and seal 2 year shelf life can use on everything from slate roofs and roofing felt to indoor plumbing *can affect some plastics* I'm going to be trying it tonight so I'll let you all know how it goes and if it works.

What is it called. I'm looking for something to seal a shower.

Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
21 September 2012, 16:54,
company is rapide paint and protect and its called "spray and seal" and comes in a black aerosol can (the liquid is black though and drys a black/gray colour) I'm just waiting for it to dry now... Oh and its from the 99p store!
21 September 2012, 21:31,
will it seal my wifes mouth when i walk in p..sed and how fast does it set
22 September 2012, 02:11,
Straight shooter... That depends on how quick you are with the can :p

It does seem to dry fairly quickly I gave it a light coating and it was dry to the touch in about 10-15 mins but if you spray it thicker it takes longer... The problem I found was the spray is quite runny when its first sprayed so its best to use a few light coats rather than one thick one as spraying it on thick had a tendency to run down the pipes and therefore spread out and not actually be a thick coat although there is a suggestion on the can to cover the hole with gauze then spray over that to help seal it better.
22 September 2012, 22:04,
ok ukp will stick to duck tape then ....basic but does the job whilst wearing welders gauntlets