Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Yet another Scot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Howdy folk,

Been lurking here for a while now, thought it time I signed up and said hi...

Hi Smile

Still rather new to prepping, and having just lost employment it will be slow going but feel it must be done.
Just wanted to say thanks for all the content on both the site and forum, knowledge is power and I'm rapidly gaining strength!

(23 September 2012, 09:18)LiveItUp Wrote: [ -> ]Howdy folk,

Been lurking here for a while now, thought it time I signed up and said hi...

Hi Smile

Still rather new to prepping, and having just lost employment it will be slow going but feel it must be done.
Just wanted to say thanks for all the content on both the site and forum, knowledge is power and I'm rapidly gaining strength!
heyy Smile welcome,
Welcome to the asylum. Smile
ello and welcome
Welcome from dorset buddy, keep reading, try out what you read and enjoy your stay here Smile
hello and welcome from norfolkSmile
Welcome. Pleased you are getting something from the site. There are some good ideas bubbling around here.
Nice to hear another Scot onboard , welcome to the forum.
Welcome to the forum. Most of us don't bite.

I hate to correct you (this is more for the help of younger less experienced preppers) but knowledge is only potential power. Getting out and practicing it makes it power ;-) Yeah, I'm just being awkward, but hey....that's just me haha.

Great to have you on board. What's your background?
Another one?!? Didn't we build a wall somewhere - what happened to that? Wink

Welcome!
Pages: 1 2