Survival UK Forums

Full Version: the joys of multiculturalism
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(31 October 2012, 14:15)PrepperJohn Wrote: [ -> ]We have been a multi cultural society for 1000s of years. There is no such thing as being English.

Rubbish!

I was born in England from English stock.
That makes me English.
I live in England, I speak something like the Queens English.

What I'm not is multicultural or even blooming European.

The 2011 census form further allowed me to identify myself:-
In Section 15 as:- English and my ethnic group
In Section 16 as:-

White
English/Welsh/Scottish/Northern Irish/British

NOWHERE did it say MULTICULTURAL or even EUROPEAN.
Thank Gawd too else I wouldn't have filled that bit in and probably been fined.
I am British by political designation, English by the grace of god and a northerner by pure good luck, I have lots in common culturally, religously, socially and ethically with most other north european, tribes and ethnicities. I have little in common with African, South American, Asian or other ethnic groups, AND more importantly i object to them forcing or by guile changing my cultural lifestyle and society into their imported culture.
(31 October 2012, 14:15)PrepperJohn Wrote: [ -> ]There is no such thing as being English.

Nonsense!Rolleyes
wot a thing to do nasty barstard
I have about as much in common with an Asian muslim or black African guy as i have with a tomato, and I point out that on multiple occasions in recent years very senior African statesmen have time after time stated
"It does not matter one iota that white people have lived in South Africa and Zimbabwe for over 30 generations, they will NEVER be accepted as African".

So I say if they can have been born and lived in Africa for over 30 generations and not be accepted as african according to that continents leaders, Then a black african family, or brown asian family having lived in the UK for only 4 generation can equally never be British or English.

Whats good for the nubian is good for the caucasian!!.

I equally refer to the well documented belief stated and displayed by muslim asian families that do do not wish to intograte with white christian Britain because they consider themselves both superior and utterly incompatable with the white British.

I equally refer to the accurate though not very nice comment spouted by BNP supporters that if a dog is born in a stable under the terms of multi culturalism that collie or labrador is suddenly a pony or horse.

and

When the wife of a British soldier gives birth to a baby in Canada, Germany, Gibralter, Falklands or Kenya, its not classed or registered as a canuck, German, Gibraltan, Falklander or Kenyan, its a British kid born overseas.
my friend was born in Jamaica whilst his army father was serving there, his brother was born in Germany for the same reason, both were born of English parents from a line of English ancestors, both have BRITISH birth certificates not Jamaican or German.
Pages: 1 2 3