Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the joys of multiculturalism
31 October 2012, 12:10,
RE: the joys of multiculturalism
Is there any?
Failure is NOT an option
31 October 2012, 12:14, (This post was last modified: 31 October 2012, 12:22 by NorthernRaider.)
(31 October 2012, 12:10)uks Wrote: Is there any?

Not that I'm aware of, Its been disasterous for the UKs social cohesion, if a bomb goes off chances are its Asain or North African muslims, if its Fraud or Scams its Nigerians, if its violent street and gang crime its usually black and asian yobs.
I howled at the Newsnight or Question time program a few nights after the Tiottenham riots when they had a labour MP and some multi culturalists who said Race was NOT a factor in the Tottenham riots ( either in 84 or 2011) It was not all black people rioting and looting even though it was over 95% black and asian rioters. THEN when the program moved on and they were looking into WHY the riots occured they said it was because the police were racist against the black community !!!!! Hypocracy of outstanding levels.
Black people according to the former Met Commisioner make up 6% of Londons population but are responsible for over 58% of all London crime and over 90% of street, violent, gang, and sexual assaults.
I also remember the idiot lefties expressing outrage at the hidiously white community consist of the Easington district of County Durham the whirest area in the country at the time, I thought it was the areas best point cos it may be poor and run down but it also had almost no gang / street/ drug/ ethnic/ knife/ car jacking / happy slapping / steaming etc either.

31 October 2012, 12:39,
Multicultrism does not work, this country is a prime example of it and the mess it creates.
31 October 2012, 12:45,
the trouble is the immigrants DONT integrate, DONT obey our laws and we end up with "no go" ghetto's.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 October 2012, 12:55,
What about there voodoo type believes and how they murdered that kid because they thought he/she was processed by evil.
Failure is NOT an option
31 October 2012, 14:08,
(31 October 2012, 12:55)uks Wrote: What about there voodoo type believes and how they murdered that kid because they thought he/she was processed by evil.

not the first one or the last one either.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 October 2012, 14:13,
(31 October 2012, 12:39)Metroyeti Wrote: Multicultrism does not work, this country is a prime example of it and the mess it creates.

You want a really good view of multiculturalism at it's worse?

Look no further than the good old US.
31 October 2012, 14:15,
We have been a multi cultural society for 1000s of years. There is no such thing as being English.
If you can't strip it down and re build it, you don't own it
31 October 2012, 14:20, (This post was last modified: 31 October 2012, 14:29 by bigpaul.)
(31 October 2012, 14:15)PrepperJohn Wrote: We have been a multi cultural society for 1000s of years. There is no such thing as being English.

you speak for yourself mongrel!TongueBig Grin
i'm Devonian first and English second, my people have lived in this area for centuries, my family is well known in Barnstaple.
it really pisses me off when someone says there is no such thing as english, try telling a Scot there is no Scottish race, or a Taffy there is no Welsh..you'll soon find out nothing pisses people off more than decrying their heritage.
31 October 2012, 14:40,
(31 October 2012, 14:15)PrepperJohn Wrote: We have been a multi cultural society for 1000s of years. There is no such thing as being English.

Culturally the celts, picts, norse, huns, goths, saxons, angles, jutes, mercians, northumbrians etc have all had very similar cultural and social practices, and in many cases look very much alike as well. But for the majority of the last 1000 years the white north european hunter gatherers with pagan and judochristian beliefs have dominated the continent. Even the southern Europeans were not to disimilar overall, as was seen how so many northern Europeans saw the benefits of joining the romanic way of doing things.

Its the influx of the last 40 years that has gone so horribly wrong.