Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Standing out from the tribe...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: stand-out.jpg]

'The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.' ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
(5 November 2012, 14:51)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: stand-out.jpg]

'The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.' ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Excellent illustrative pic, I like it Smile
Shutter speed control will do that. Wink
I wish I were arty sometimes...
not got an arty bone in my body, all mine are mechanical bones...
I can appreciate art and poetry and such but ask me to play a musical instrument and the sounds of titanic dying and metal tearing and people running away screaming is what you'd get....UndecidedUndecided
Not sure how this is a prepper thing.

Personally, I think a prepper wouldn't stand out in a visible way. The ultimate opsec is to be just like everyone else...from the outside.
(5 November 2012, 15:21)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure how this is a prepper thing.

Personally, I think a prepper wouldn't stand out in a visible way. The ultimate opsec is to be just like everyone else...from the outside.

Too many steroids then scythe??Tongue They damage the brain cells ya know!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Its a thing about how you may feel overwhelmed by going against the tide of non preppers say how it would be easier to go the sheeple way...
and how its sometimes lonely being the only prepper in your family maybe...and maybe frightened or fearful of the future...
but that the prize gained bt being aware and a prepper is freedom and safety.
Well that's what I got anyway...

So poo poo you...
If I stand out I'm failing.
I'm a follower of the gray man philosophy.
(5 November 2012, 15:27)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(5 November 2012, 15:21)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure how this is a prepper thing.

Too many steroids then scythe??Tongue They damage the brain cells ya know!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Its a thing about how you may feel overwhelmed by going against the tide of non preppers say how it would be easier to go the sheeple way...
and how its sometimes lonely being the only prepper in your family maybe...and maybe frightened or fearful of the future...
but that the prize gained bt being aware and a prepper is freedom and safety.
Well that's what I got anyway...

So poo poo you...

I've been poo-poo-ed :'(

Haha, I know what you're saying mate.

Anyway, steroids don't damage brain cells. Abusing them can, but using them in small (controlled) doses is actually good for your health....yeah, the NHS don't tell you that, do they?!?!?!?

The picture is clever...except she looks a lot like an ex....but with one giant yellow foot haha.
If you say 'It's not a giant yellow foot, it's actually a grid' then you've just ruined a perfectly good joke.....so poo poo to you.
I want to live and thrive as a freeman, self reliant, self sufficient prepper and to do this I follow the gray man philosophy and make myself appear to look like a sheeple.
i aspire to be a grey man, but looking the way i do its difficultBig Grin
Pages: 1 2 3