Survival UK Forums

Full Version: TV blackout for millions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oh dear! what are the sheeple going to do without their doses of Deadenders, X factor, Pig brother, I'm a celebrity etc.etc. ??Big GrinBig Grin http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/3574...r-millions
Surely it is illegal to cause interference.
(11 November 2012, 12:01)PrepperJohn Wrote: [ -> ]Surely it is illegal to cause interference.

maybe but that wont solve the problem?Big Grin
Money for the government.
Think they are bothered about upsetting the little people?
Not one bit.
There is £180 million already set aside to deal with problems, if they are not sorted with this, it is down to the mobile providers to sort out.
sure it is, but that dosent automatically mean it WILL!!
anyway, i just thought it might interest some body, it dosent matter to me personally, TV programmes are crap anyway.Big Grin
The withdrawal symptoms will kill many of them
(11 November 2012, 18:23)Tibbs735 Wrote: [ -> ]The withdrawal symptoms will kill many of them

now, thats an interesting thought! i know what some people are like when parted from their mobiles for just a few hours!!Big Grin
i can just imagine the law suit , we pay a license fee if they knowingly let this happen its theft of the money! also it will make ever tv thats not fitted with a filter or connected to cable useless !! unless you but extra filters ! surely they should supply filters for every tv effected not just 1 per household ! god we have 5 tv's on free view it will cost us £100 just to watch them sod that the kids willbhave top start reading lol
Glad I don't watch TV now.
Pages: 1 2