Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV blackout for millions!
11 November 2012, 10:47,
TV blackout for millions!
Oh dear! what are the sheeple going to do without their doses of Deadenders, X factor, Pig brother, I'm a celebrity etc.etc. ??Big GrinBig Grin http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/3574...r-millions
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 November 2012, 12:01,
RE: TV blackout for millions!
Surely it is illegal to cause interference.
If you can't strip it down and re build it, you don't own it
11 November 2012, 12:06,
(11 November 2012, 12:01)PrepperJohn Wrote: Surely it is illegal to cause interference.

maybe but that wont solve the problem?Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 November 2012, 14:02,
Money for the government.
Think they are bothered about upsetting the little people?
Not one bit.

11 November 2012, 15:59,
There is £180 million already set aside to deal with problems, if they are not sorted with this, it is down to the mobile providers to sort out.
11 November 2012, 16:41, (This post was last modified: 11 November 2012, 16:43 by bigpaul.)
sure it is, but that dosent automatically mean it WILL!!
anyway, i just thought it might interest some body, it dosent matter to me personally, TV programmes are crap anyway.Big Grin
11 November 2012, 18:23,
The withdrawal symptoms will kill many of them
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
11 November 2012, 18:25,
(11 November 2012, 18:23)Tibbs735 Wrote: The withdrawal symptoms will kill many of them

now, thats an interesting thought! i know what some people are like when parted from their mobiles for just a few hours!!Big Grin
12 November 2012, 07:54,
i can just imagine the law suit , we pay a license fee if they knowingly let this happen its theft of the money! also it will make ever tv thats not fitted with a filter or connected to cable useless !! unless you but extra filters ! surely they should supply filters for every tv effected not just 1 per household ! god we have 5 tv's on free view it will cost us £100 just to watch them sod that the kids willbhave top start reading lol
12 November 2012, 13:29,
Glad I don't watch TV now.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin