Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Out of Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I know that feeling mate.

Why do you think I've been online so much recently?
hope things pick for you both guys
(13 November 2012, 12:26)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]I know that feeling mate.

Why do you think I've been online so much recently?

Ah dude, that blows.

We should set up a prepper business. Like a knock off heinnie haynes or something
SOLD!!!

I've got the contacts for the equipment, if you can set up the site.
(13 November 2012, 12:33)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]SOLD!!!

I've got the contacts for the equipment, if you can set up the site.

Yeah, I can get the site set up in no time.
I hope it works for you guys. Don't forget to give me the site address
(13 November 2012, 11:57)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it looks very likely that my contract will not be extended past 28th December - so I'm going to be out of work just in time for the new year - and the wife's birthday Angry

I despise signing on - so it looks like I may be working in the local boozer. Thankfully the wife has just got a job as a health care assistant in the operating theatre at the local hospital, should be starting soon (hopefully!)

Fucking typical eh - just when things were starting to look up.

Feel for you mate.
Not good mate - bad time of year to be out of work, though i dont suppose theres a good time really.

I hope you get sorted soon Smile
Hhmmm, maybe things aren't as bad as I thought. CV been online not even half an hour and I've already had a call about a job, which is a perfect match for my skillset. The same company actually tried to recruit me before I started this contract.

Shame it's in Central London.....
(13 November 2012, 16:33)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Hhmmm, maybe things aren't as bad as I thought. CV been online not even half an hour and I've already had a call about a job, which is a perfect match for my skillset. The same company actually tried to recruit me before I started this contract.

Shame it's in Central London.....

Congrats....and....unlucky!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4