Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Chester Meet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
There are a few new Cheshire users on board now and a few requests for a local meet up so as it approaches Christmas and my broadband is still screwed I thought I would set up a new meet.

As usual I'm looking at just off the M56/M53 as the meeting point and am wondering if we just have a quick get together in a pub or a more prepper related social event.

First up though is anyone interested. If anyone is we can arrange something before Christmas.
Would say yes, but my appalling record of managing to make it suggests that my car will break down again, or some crap like that!

Send me the details.

I'm not promising (because I don't want to let you down again) but I'll try to come up. Will visit mum in Warrington at the same time.
(25 November 2012, 21:44)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Would say yes, but my appalling record of managing to make it suggests that my car will break down again, or some crap like that!

Send me the details.

I'm not promising (because I don't want to let you down again) but I'll try to come up. Will visit mum in Warrington at the same time.

For you; because of your previous you have to leave a £200 deposit refundable if you turn up and booze for everyone else if you don't.
(25 November 2012, 20:52)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]There are a few new Cheshire users on board now and a few requests for a local meet up so as it approaches Christmas and my broadband is still screwed I thought I would set up a new meet.

As usual I'm looking at just off the M56/M53 as the meeting point and am wondering if we just have a quick get together in a pub or a more prepper related social event.

First up though is anyone interested. If anyone is we can arrange something before Christmas.
about time sounds awesome im in, pm the details Smile

any ideas on a time and date yet?
Not arranged yet. Lets see who is interested.
you can count me in SK
I'm interested depending on the date
I'm interested, date depending
OK. Let's start narrowing this down. I'm looking at the 12th December.

Thoughts?
Pages: 1 2 3