Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chester Meet
25 November 2012, 20:52,
Chester Meet
There are a few new Cheshire users on board now and a few requests for a local meet up so as it approaches Christmas and my broadband is still screwed I thought I would set up a new meet.

As usual I'm looking at just off the M56/M53 as the meeting point and am wondering if we just have a quick get together in a pub or a more prepper related social event.

First up though is anyone interested. If anyone is we can arrange something before Christmas.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
25 November 2012, 21:44,
RE: Chester Meet
Would say yes, but my appalling record of managing to make it suggests that my car will break down again, or some crap like that!

Send me the details.

I'm not promising (because I don't want to let you down again) but I'll try to come up. Will visit mum in Warrington at the same time.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
25 November 2012, 23:14,
(25 November 2012, 21:44)Scythe13 Wrote: Would say yes, but my appalling record of managing to make it suggests that my car will break down again, or some crap like that!

Send me the details.

I'm not promising (because I don't want to let you down again) but I'll try to come up. Will visit mum in Warrington at the same time.

For you; because of your previous you have to leave a £200 deposit refundable if you turn up and booze for everyone else if you don't.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
25 November 2012, 23:53,
(25 November 2012, 20:52)Skean Dhude Wrote: There are a few new Cheshire users on board now and a few requests for a local meet up so as it approaches Christmas and my broadband is still screwed I thought I would set up a new meet.

As usual I'm looking at just off the M56/M53 as the meeting point and am wondering if we just have a quick get together in a pub or a more prepper related social event.

First up though is anyone interested. If anyone is we can arrange something before Christmas.
about time sounds awesome im in, pm the details Smile

26 November 2012, 12:19,
any ideas on a time and date yet?
26 November 2012, 13:39,
Not arranged yet. Lets see who is interested.
Skean Dhude
26 November 2012, 23:46,
you can count me in SK
27 November 2012, 19:24,
I'm interested depending on the date
28 November 2012, 15:33,
I'm interested, date depending
29 November 2012, 23:20,
OK. Let's start narrowing this down. I'm looking at the 12th December.

Thoughts?
Skean Dhude