Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What's your Luxury?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(6 December 2012, 13:45)ObongoPox Wrote: [ -> ]Certain persons on this forum being forced at xbow point to practice their best BJ techniques on 'ethnics' come D-day hahahaha

I suppose some sort of gay forced mouth raping would be a luxury to some? Huh

I'll stick with a few nice bottles of bourbon and a full humidor of cubans thanks. Tongue
when i see the tone of some of these answers i think my idea of luxury would be being alone!Big Grin
(6 December 2012, 14:35)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]when i see the tone of some of these answers i think my idea of luxury would be being alone!Big Grin

What's the matter Paul - don't like bourbon? Big Grin
(6 December 2012, 15:27)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(6 December 2012, 14:35)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]when i see the tone of some of these answers i think my idea of luxury would be being alone!Big Grin

What's the matter Paul - don't like bourbon? Big Grin
nope-or some of the other comments!Big Grin
(6 December 2012, 14:24)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(6 December 2012, 13:48)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(6 December 2012, 13:45)ObongoPox Wrote: [ -> ]Certain persons on this forum being forced at xbow point to practice their best BJ techniques on 'ethnics' come D-day hahahaha
with BJ do you mean brazilian jujitzu i hope

That's usually BJJ.

I'm thinking.....someone needs to assess their view of what LUXURY means. Forcing someone to go down on you doesn't sound like luxury. Having a sexy wife those mouth is magnetically attracted to your "gentleman area"....now that is luxury....and daily Wink haha
Speaking of ethics.....not sure mouth rape counts as an ethical activity.

yes s13 i no ,but it would not of sounded funny ,thanks for pointing that out palSmile
I was of course referring to a "benign jiggety-jog"...why do you all immediately assume that a "white flash in the sky and and a BIG bang" have got any implications beyond those two benign little letters.Omissioon of 2nd J down to typo...ethics/ethnics = synonymous in my mind.
all this innuendo has made me realise that being a "lone wolf" is the best decision i ever made.
...And one other thing:I'm NOT gay,so please stop trying to project your own latent gayness on to me...
i do wish the gay element in society had used a different term to name their sexuality, gay in the past always had a different connotation (as in" the gay divorcee" and no she wasnt queer!)
(6 December 2012, 16:53)ObongoPox Wrote: [ -> ]...And one other thing:I'm NOT gay,so please stop trying to project your own latent gayness on to me...

Me'thinks, Sir, thou doth protesteth too much Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6