Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What's your Luxury?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(6 December 2012, 19:44)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(6 December 2012, 19:40)ObongoPox Wrote: [ -> ]
(6 December 2012, 18:30)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(6 December 2012, 18:29)ObongoPox Wrote: [ -> ]Refuse to be drawn any farther into the pro-gay direction this thread is taking.

But you started it!

You're just trying to project your latent gayness onto us. It won't work! Scythe beat you too it Tongue

Go suck on a Muslim,both of you.

i think that was anti muslim

Not at all,not at all.Quite the opposite,in fact.
(6 December 2012, 20:06)ObongoPox Wrote: [ -> ]
(6 December 2012, 19:44)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(6 December 2012, 18:29)ObongoPox Wrote: [ -> ]Refuse to be drawn any farther into the pro-gay direction this thread is taking.

But you started it!

You're just trying to project your latent gayness onto us. It won't work! Scythe beat you too it Tongue

i think that was anti muslim

Not at all,not at all.Quite the opposite,in fact.

well maybe it depends on who is doing the suckingBig Grin

But you started it!

Rolleyes

Cowboy gay sex? Food wise puddings and custards and chestnuts. Books are a goodway to unwind, but I would like to get the game monoploy incase I have to stop in the house.
(6 December 2012, 21:15)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Cowboy gay sex?

I've got the hat if you have the boots...
Yeehah!
In an effort to get this thread back on track...

I've been playing a musical instrument of one form or another for most of my life and I dread to think what I would be like without music.
I have a guitar and many many strings stashed near my BOL (like hell am I bugging out carrying that!) but also have the tools and plans to make more primitive instruments.

I understand the need for stealth in such a situation, but having them there is a comfort in and of itself...for me at least :-)
(6 December 2012, 21:44)LiveItUp Wrote: [ -> ]In an effort to get this thread back on track...

good luck with thatBig Grin
I am sort of between a rock and a hard place,.. normaly it would be Carte Noire Coffee, but as I like mine with milk, and milk might not be so available in an emergency,... then I think I will plug for a few bottles of Brandy
What about long life or powdered milk to go with the coffee highlander?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6