Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Hello from the Welsh Marches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello to all. After years of visiting American survival sites where I discovered that you aren't considered prepared unless you have half a dozen assault rifles and 100,000 rounds of ammo tucked away, I discovered this excellent site a few months ago. I've been hovering around in the background since, but thought it was about time to register so I can reply to posts and share my thoughts.
Best Regards
TD
hello TD welcome from south wales
Hi, Welcome from the Scottish Highlands, looking forward to your participation
Welcome
Hi and welcome from East Lancs
hello and welcome from norfolkSmile
welcome from sunny devon i wish
Welcome from Tyneside. Preparing in particular or in general? I think generally, in the UK, prepared has no hard and fast rules - from thinking about doing it, to starting to do what you need, to being some way towards it - its all the same thing, not the yank BS that you must be X Y and Z.
(28 December 2012, 22:21)BDG Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome from Tyneside. Preparing in particular or in general? I think generally, in the UK, prepared has no hard and fast rules - from thinking about doing it, to starting to do what you need, to being some way towards it - its all the same thing, not the yank BS that you must be X Y and Z.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I'm preparing in general, short and long term as you never know what life may throw at you and it gives peace of mind to know that you and yours stand a better chance than many.
Hello and welcome. You will find things slightly different on here than the US sites.
Pages: 1 2