Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello from the Welsh Marches
28 December 2012, 16:55,
Hello from the Welsh Marches
Hello to all. After years of visiting American survival sites where I discovered that you aren't considered prepared unless you have half a dozen assault rifles and 100,000 rounds of ammo tucked away, I discovered this excellent site a few months ago. I've been hovering around in the background since, but thought it was about time to register so I can reply to posts and share my thoughts.
Best Regards
TD
Just because you don't believe they're watching you, doesn't mean they aren't.
28 December 2012, 17:08,
RE: Hello from the Welsh Marches
hello TD welcome from south wales
28 December 2012, 17:12,
Hi, Welcome from the Scottish Highlands, looking forward to your participation
A major part of survival is invisibility.
28 December 2012, 18:25,
Welcome
28 December 2012, 18:43,
Hi and welcome from East Lancs
28 December 2012, 18:46,
hello and welcome from norfolkSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
28 December 2012, 19:29,
welcome from sunny devon i wish
28 December 2012, 22:21,
Welcome from Tyneside. Preparing in particular or in general? I think generally, in the UK, prepared has no hard and fast rules - from thinking about doing it, to starting to do what you need, to being some way towards it - its all the same thing, not the yank BS that you must be X Y and Z.
28 December 2012, 23:26,
(28 December 2012, 22:21)BDG Wrote: Welcome from Tyneside. Preparing in particular or in general? I think generally, in the UK, prepared has no hard and fast rules - from thinking about doing it, to starting to do what you need, to being some way towards it - its all the same thing, not the yank BS that you must be X Y and Z.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I'm preparing in general, short and long term as you never know what life may throw at you and it gives peace of mind to know that you and yours stand a better chance than many.
Just because you don't believe they're watching you, doesn't mean they aren't.
28 December 2012, 23:31,
Hello and welcome. You will find things slightly different on here than the US sites.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin