Survival UK Forums

Full Version: UK Prepping magazine issue number ONE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.p2snetwork-media.co.uk

Edited to remove direct link - SD
Thank you BP,... thats a great link look forward to reading that
BP,

I commented in another thead that as this is a P2S publication we should register for the document. It is only right. Please follow the link and register if you want a copy.
(1 January 2013, 11:49)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]BP,

I commented in another thead that as this is a P2S publication we should register for the document. It is only right. Please follow the link and register if you want a copy.

yep, quite right too its only manners, sorry about that....didnt think-story of my life!!Big Grin
(1 January 2013, 12:27)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(1 January 2013, 11:49)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]BP,

yep, quite right too its only manners, sorry about that....didnt think-story of my life!!Big Grin

Yes,..I must admit I was a little hesitant to register,.. but on reflextion, and because you guys know more than me,... I will also now register
i've already done that and printed off the first issue-well most of it!Big Grin

I've just been on again, DV has blocked my account, not happy with banning me from P2S he had now blocked from the mag, what an ar##hole, him an his bloody media empire.Angry
IMHO, t'ain't a bad read, got potential that's for sure.....

MA
(1 January 2013, 17:47)MikeAlpha3041 Wrote: [ -> ]IMHO, t'ain't a bad read, got potential that's for sure.....

MA

just a pity its run by a control freak.
Not sure wether to sign up for this or not. Obviously I'm interested but hate control freaks. The reason I like this forum is the relaxed & trusting manner it is run.
5-0...