Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Prepping magazine issue number ONE
31 December 2012, 18:10, (This post was last modified: 1 January 2013, 11:47 by Skean Dhude.)
UK Prepping magazine issue number ONE
http://www.p2snetwork-media.co.uk

Edited to remove direct link - SD
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 December 2012, 20:04,
RE: UK Prepping magazine issue number ONE
Thank you BP,... thats a great link look forward to reading that
A major part of survival is invisibility.
1 January 2013, 11:49,
BP,

I commented in another thead that as this is a P2S publication we should register for the document. It is only right. Please follow the link and register if you want a copy.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
1 January 2013, 12:27,
(1 January 2013, 11:49)Skean Dhude Wrote: BP,

I commented in another thead that as this is a P2S publication we should register for the document. It is only right. Please follow the link and register if you want a copy.

yep, quite right too its only manners, sorry about that....didnt think-story of my life!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 January 2013, 12:29,
(1 January 2013, 12:27)bigpaul Wrote:
(1 January 2013, 11:49)Skean Dhude Wrote: BP,

yep, quite right too its only manners, sorry about that....didnt think-story of my life!!Big Grin

Yes,..I must admit I was a little hesitant to register,.. but on reflextion, and because you guys know more than me,... I will also now register
A major part of survival is invisibility.
1 January 2013, 12:31, (This post was last modified: 1 January 2013, 12:34 by bigpaul.)
i've already done that and printed off the first issue-well most of it!Big Grin

I've just been on again, DV has blocked my account, not happy with banning me from P2S he had now blocked from the mag, what an ar##hole, him an his bloody media empire.Angry
1 January 2013, 17:47,
IMHO, t'ain't a bad read, got potential that's for sure.....

MA
If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.
1 January 2013, 17:59,
(1 January 2013, 17:47)MikeAlpha3041 Wrote: IMHO, t'ain't a bad read, got potential that's for sure.....

MA

just a pity its run by a control freak.
1 January 2013, 23:08,
Not sure wether to sign up for this or not. Obviously I'm interested but hate control freaks. The reason I like this forum is the relaxed & trusting manner it is run.
8 January 2013, 13:25,
5-0...