Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Doomsday preppers - WHY?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who's armoured cockroach? Smile
Got a youtube chanel and on the show. Funnily enough I just watched the british show on youtube, wasnt that interesting, the man who lives in slivakia struck me as extreamly odd and not in a good way
(16 January 2013, 23:33)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Got a youtube chanel and on the show. Funnily enough I just watched the british show on youtube, wasnt that interesting, the man who lives in slivakia struck me as extreamly odd and not in a good way

any chance of a link? Smile
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=HqKI7Pgf_6o
Soz if it doesnt work my phones not the best
cheers Smile
BBC Scotland are starting to film a new documentary in the Spring, called " the day the power went off". They're looking for a Scottish street to take part as Guinea pigs, using alternative off grid power sources to keep going business as usual with no grid power. There was a poster on the community notice board of our local Tescos.

Our area hasn't volunteered!
(17 January 2013, 23:42)Tarrel Wrote: [ -> ]BBC Scotland are starting to film a new documentary in the Spring, called " the day the power went off". They're looking for a Scottish street to take part as Guinea pigs, using alternative off grid power sources to keep going business as usual with no grid power. There was a poster on the community notice board of our local Tescos.

Our area hasn't volunteered!

Now that sounds interesting, I will have to look out for that one
Pages: 1 2