Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doomsday preppers - WHY?
16 January 2013, 23:06,
RE: Doomsday preppers - WHY?
Who's armoured cockroach? Smile
16 January 2013, 23:33,
Got a youtube chanel and on the show. Funnily enough I just watched the british show on youtube, wasnt that interesting, the man who lives in slivakia struck me as extreamly odd and not in a good way
16 January 2013, 23:48,
(16 January 2013, 23:33)Metroyeti Wrote: Got a youtube chanel and on the show. Funnily enough I just watched the british show on youtube, wasnt that interesting, the man who lives in slivakia struck me as extreamly odd and not in a good way

any chance of a link? Smile
16 January 2013, 23:51,
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=HqKI7Pgf_6o
Soz if it doesnt work my phones not the best
17 January 2013, 03:17,
cheers Smile
17 January 2013, 23:42,
BBC Scotland are starting to film a new documentary in the Spring, called " the day the power went off". They're looking for a Scottish street to take part as Guinea pigs, using alternative off grid power sources to keep going business as usual with no grid power. There was a poster on the community notice board of our local Tescos.

Our area hasn't volunteered!
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
17 January 2013, 23:56,
(17 January 2013, 23:42)Tarrel Wrote: BBC Scotland are starting to film a new documentary in the Spring, called " the day the power went off". They're looking for a Scottish street to take part as Guinea pigs, using alternative off grid power sources to keep going business as usual with no grid power. There was a poster on the community notice board of our local Tescos.

Our area hasn't volunteered!

Now that sounds interesting, I will have to look out for that one
A major part of survival is invisibility.