Survival UK Forums

Full Version: dont even TRY and travel tomorrow!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Some of us have to drive for a living,..lol, I can just hear my boss now if I was to quote that artical to him,.. Smile
Same here - I'll be going to work regardless. Unless someone wants to pay me to stay at home? Tongue
oh well, at least I dont have to go out the door unless i want to...apart from walking the dog that isBig Grin retirement does have its uses sometimes!Tongue
The only real worry is getting stuck at work!
I certainly wouldn't be spending the night here, I'd grab my gear, lock up the car and walk home. All 45 miles. Should get home in 15-ish hours. Not the best way to spend a Friday night / Saturday morning, but better than being at work!
(17 January 2013, 16:29)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]The only real worry is getting stuck at work!
I certainly wouldn't be spending the night here, I'd grab my gear, lock up the car and walk home. All 45 miles. Should get home in 15-ish hours. Not the best way to spend a Friday night / Saturday morning, but better than being at work!

i'll think of you, trudging through the snow in the wee hours, while i'm sleeping in a nice warm bed next to a nice warm missus!!Big GrinBig Grin
Probably safer to stay at work beardy
I keep asking if I can just stay at work. I dont pay for the heating there and it has a kitchen too, no reason to go home if I need to be there again the next day. I can walk there in about 2 hours if it snows. (which I have done in the past).
Im hoping there loads of snow so its nice and quite at work
Dont think we are going to get that much up here.
Pages: 1 2 3