Survival UK Forums

Full Version: "A plague on the earth!"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i have been saying this for the last 10 years, glad someone agrees with me!: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...Earth.html
I've had a simular discussion with the OH few weeks back and we both thought the same too
over crowding, and lack of hygiene if there is a pandemic its going to spread vast
Oh, the joys of our overcrowded, wonderful multi cultural mecca's AKA Cities!!Angry
im stealing a boat, fastest way out of a city without bumping into people. I wouldnt be surprised if we get something thats carried by fleas or bedbugs
(22 January 2013, 12:56)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]im stealing a boat, fastest way out of a city without bumping into people. I wouldnt be surprised if we get something thats carried by fleas or bedbugs

TB was virtually irradicated in this country, now its back thanks to lack of testing at immigration.
I recon its only a matter of time before we have rabies back,the amount of animals smuggled in to this country. Cases of human tb are on the rise yearly Sad
(22 January 2013, 16:33)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]I recon its only a matter of time before we have rabies back.

i have thought that, ever since they opened the channel tunnel.
People bring back pets in there cars, luggage and some even tape them to their bodies, theres a reason we have strict rules and were lucky not to have the likes of rabies, but people dont see the harm in doing it
Couldn't agree more.

"We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are" - Bill Hicks
Pages: 1 2 3