Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"A plague on the earth!"
22 January 2013, 10:46,
"A plague on the earth!"
i have been saying this for the last 10 years, glad someone agrees with me!: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...Earth.html
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 January 2013, 12:40,
RE: "A plague on the earth!"
I've had a simular discussion with the OH few weeks back and we both thought the same too
22 January 2013, 12:53,
over crowding, and lack of hygiene if there is a pandemic its going to spread vast
22 January 2013, 12:54,
Oh, the joys of our overcrowded, wonderful multi cultural mecca's AKA Cities!!Angry
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 January 2013, 12:56,
im stealing a boat, fastest way out of a city without bumping into people. I wouldnt be surprised if we get something thats carried by fleas or bedbugs
22 January 2013, 13:03,
(22 January 2013, 12:56)Metroyeti Wrote: im stealing a boat, fastest way out of a city without bumping into people. I wouldnt be surprised if we get something thats carried by fleas or bedbugs

TB was virtually irradicated in this country, now its back thanks to lack of testing at immigration.
22 January 2013, 16:33,
I recon its only a matter of time before we have rabies back,the amount of animals smuggled in to this country. Cases of human tb are on the rise yearly Sad
22 January 2013, 16:41,
(22 January 2013, 16:33)Metroyeti Wrote: I recon its only a matter of time before we have rabies back.

i have thought that, ever since they opened the channel tunnel.
22 January 2013, 16:48,
People bring back pets in there cars, luggage and some even tape them to their bodies, theres a reason we have strict rules and were lucky not to have the likes of rabies, but people dont see the harm in doing it
22 January 2013, 17:01,
Couldn't agree more.

"We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are" - Bill Hicks