Survival UK Forums

Full Version: now there's a BRITISH drone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thats the ones we know about, drones are popular with gangs/cartels
That baby has been around for some time now. Forget that you can buy your own drones in shops now. That will be the next items that they will want registered. About £300 for a basic one. £1K for a programmable one. I want one.
you seem to miss the point fellers, with this TPTB can target preppers and survivalists (in fact ANYONE not in their "rescue"/internment camps) after TSHTF anywhere they like!
Exactly BP they will use them against us
(27 January 2013, 18:04)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly BP they will use them against us

yes, thats what i thought when i read the article. Big Grin
They would have to find a hell of a lot of extra money to do that, these drones are a cash bucket to fly,.. so I personally think we would be safe from them, they would have a lot more important things to be spending our money on,.... saving their own skins
They wouldn't use these in the UK. Why have a massive stealth bomber type drone here when something like a massive blimp would do the job just as well. We're not armed, so no need to attach weapons to it. I would imagine the govt would spend their money on something similar to the Chicago PD fujifilm sponsored blimp. Has some super HD cams on it, completely silent, MUCH cheaper to run.
What they've got is a handful of re-badged Predator drones from the US (the older ones, now that the yanks have got Reapers).

Yes, they'll go after "terrorists" whoever they may be.

It's a shame they've made airguns illegal up here, wouldn't have minded taking a few potshots.
(28 January 2013, 12:44)Bucket Wrote: [ -> ]It's a shame they've made airguns illegal up here, wouldn't have minded taking a few potshots.

If you are talking about Scotland, [ I have no idea where you are]... they have not made Air guns illegal yet,.. think positively
Pages: 1 2