Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
now there's a BRITISH drone!
27 January 2013, 11:12,
now there's a BRITISH drone!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rgets.html
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 January 2013, 13:12,
RE: now there's a BRITISH drone!
Thats the ones we know about, drones are popular with gangs/cartels
27 January 2013, 13:37,
That baby has been around for some time now. Forget that you can buy your own drones in shops now. That will be the next items that they will want registered. About £300 for a basic one. £1K for a programmable one. I want one.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
27 January 2013, 14:42,
you seem to miss the point fellers, with this TPTB can target preppers and survivalists (in fact ANYONE not in their "rescue"/internment camps) after TSHTF anywhere they like!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 January 2013, 18:04,
Exactly BP they will use them against us
27 January 2013, 18:15,
(27 January 2013, 18:04)Straight Shooter Wrote: Exactly BP they will use them against us

yes, thats what i thought when i read the article. Big Grin
27 January 2013, 20:31,
They would have to find a hell of a lot of extra money to do that, these drones are a cash bucket to fly,.. so I personally think we would be safe from them, they would have a lot more important things to be spending our money on,.... saving their own skins
A major part of survival is invisibility.
28 January 2013, 12:30,
They wouldn't use these in the UK. Why have a massive stealth bomber type drone here when something like a massive blimp would do the job just as well. We're not armed, so no need to attach weapons to it. I would imagine the govt would spend their money on something similar to the Chicago PD fujifilm sponsored blimp. Has some super HD cams on it, completely silent, MUCH cheaper to run.
28 January 2013, 12:44,
What they've got is a handful of re-badged Predator drones from the US (the older ones, now that the yanks have got Reapers).

Yes, they'll go after "terrorists" whoever they may be.

It's a shame they've made airguns illegal up here, wouldn't have minded taking a few potshots.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
28 January 2013, 12:50,
(28 January 2013, 12:44)Bucket Wrote: It's a shame they've made airguns illegal up here, wouldn't have minded taking a few potshots.

If you are talking about Scotland, [ I have no idea where you are]... they have not made Air guns illegal yet,.. think positively
A major part of survival is invisibility.