Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Full Infowars endgame video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(29 January 2013, 11:47)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]This is probably going to make me sound like a complete idiot...which won't be unusual.....but does the NWO really change how we will live day to day life? Most of us will still go to work on a daily basis. We'll still get home and see our families.

Yes there will be a big change in the 'freedoms' we have. But at the same time, we're already living in a nation with the strictest gun regulations, knife regulations, housing taxes, job scarcity, oldest retirement age, and much more. That's not freedom, yet we are still concerned that the NWO will take away our freedom. We can't drive a car without a licence, so we are licensed to travel or not to travel. We can't leave the country without a passport, so are thus licensed to leave or enter the country. I hate to say it, but the amount of freedom we have is going to be so undamaged if an NWO comes into place.

What more could be done to us?

Let's say that the NWO comes into power. What would we then do? As best as I could tell, we would either accept it and get on with it, or we would have to live as fugitives/renegades (I love those words) in our own country. As fugitives, what could we do? Considering many preppers are scared of being placed on a register (FAC or Shotty Licensed), then would it not be worth the risk to our 'greyman persona' to be registered, with the off-setting benefits of being able to stand up against the NWO?

I hate it, but whether the NWO is real or not, I don't see what we can do about it?

look up the definition of COMMUNISM!Big Grin
We're not far from that now as it is though.
(29 January 2013, 12:04)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]We're not far from that now as it is though.

apart from the Goulags! sorry i mean the "rescue" centres!Tongue
Having said that, I still don't see what we can do to change the governmental changes.

As Stalin said "It's not those that vote that have the power. It's those that count the votes."

This new tax on the rich is going to be a wonderful way to equalise our earnings.

If you want a free world, let rich people enjoy their money.

The rich tax is a GREAT way to force equal finances though the nation. If you don't like communism, then you should be supporting the rich and fighting the rich tax.
funny thing is, i never see any of the money from the rich filtering down to the ordinary man in the street!Big Grin i ALWAYS vote, have done so since i was 21(voting age back then not 18), i dont care who people vote for, but if they dont vote they shouldnt complain about the outcome, what i always say is "dosent matter who you vote for-the GOVERNMENT always gets in!)Tongue i dont think anything will change, politics is a dirty business, thats why i want some great life changing event so we can wipe politics and government off the face of this country and start again afresh.
(29 January 2013, 12:06)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Having said that, I still don't see what we can do to change the governmental changes.

As Stalin said "It's not those that vote that have the power. It's those that count the votes."

This new tax on the rich is going to be a wonderful way to equalise our earnings.

The rich tax is a GREAT way to force equal finances though the nation. If you don't like communism, then you should be supporting the rich and fighting the rich tax.

so your a communist if you dont support the rich sod off S13 thats the weakest thing i have ever read pal ,you sould be a MP talking out of your butt comes natural
(29 January 2013, 12:24)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(29 January 2013, 12:06)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]This new tax on the rich is going to be a wonderful way to equalise our earnings.

so your a communist if you dont support the rich sod off S13 thats the weakest thing i have ever read pal ,you sould be a MP talking out of your butt comes natural

Not what I said. I'm just saying, as a stand against communism, it makes sense to stand against increasing the taxes on the rich. As BP said, he's never seen that money. Have you? Has anyone else? That tax is just a step towards communism.
(29 January 2013, 12:43)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Not what I said. I'm just saying, as a stand against communism, it makes sense to stand against increasing the taxes on the rich. As BP said, he's never seen that money. Have you? Has anyone else? That tax is just a step towards communism.

you will never see any of those taxes-personally i mean, it all goes into "general taxation revenues" and is doled out very sparingly to keep the plebs happy, most of it is sent into the coffers of the EU(i think its about £50 million per day) or they send it in "human aid" to places like India where they have poverty but also have a nuclear weapons program, you or i will never see any of it, we'ir white, british, born here, so we dont count!!
Theres a time at some point, where somebody, some people say enoughs enough and make a stand.
Whatever that stand may be.
We the Great British public did just what you said scythe and said "what can we do about it"? and gave up our guns.
Look at the u.s.
Obama threatens to take away assault rifles and millions more are sold and bought.
How easily do you think they'll give them up?
Britain is the laughing stock of the u.s. go on any survival site there and they have a laugh at how much of a walk over we are.
a "what can we do about it attitude"
Most of those guns will be hidden if registration comes into force, waiting for some future event.
If Obama try's taking them by force, no joke he'll have a civil war on his hands, just ask most firearm owning Americans.
We just roll over and say "how deep do I take it sir"
Draw your own lines in the sand, rebel as best you can, put spanners in the machines works,...
If your ever given rfid tags for work, keep microwaving them and destroying the chip etc..
You seem a good lad scythe, but the "what can we do about it" is just what they are aiming for, your already defeated.
there isnt much we can do legally about any of it, if you play by the rules, if you try doing something illegal, as a white, English, person you will be thrown in jail..even if its just not paying council tax...but if your a career criminal or an immigrant( or both) you get let off with a slap on the wrist.
Pages: 1 2 3