Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Full Infowars endgame video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(29 January 2013, 13:21)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(29 January 2013, 12:43)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Not what I said. I'm just saying, as a stand against communism, it makes sense to stand against increasing the taxes on the rich. As BP said, he's never seen that money. Have you? Has anyone else? That tax is just a step towards communism.

you will never see any of those taxes-personally i mean, it all goes into "general taxation revenues" and is doled out very sparingly to keep the plebs happy, most of it is sent into the coffers of the EU(i think its about £50 million per day) or they send it in "human aid" to places like India where they have poverty but also have a nuclear weapons program, you or i will never see any of it, we'ir white, british, born here, so we dont count!!

i never said i was white mate
(29 January 2013, 15:52)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]you will never see any of those taxes-personally i mean, it all goes into "general taxation revenues" and is doled out very sparingly to keep the plebs happy, most of it is sent into the coffers of the EU(i think its about £50 million per day) or they send it in "human aid" to places like India where they have poverty but also have a nuclear weapons program, you or i will never see any of it, we'ir white, british, born here, so we dont count!!

i never said i was white mate
[/quote]
Whatever!
Alex Jones is, I think, sincere enough but he's a liability to the patriot movement because of his unrestrained behaviour. That said, none of the verifiable facts he puts out in videos like Endgame are disputable; but some of the extrapolations are perhaps a bit off (i.e. the elites developing life extension technologies so that they can enjoy deep space travel). And I had hoped that by now everyone in the prepper community was past the stage of dismissing the existence of the NWO. Surely that issue has been settled: it's real, or else what else do we make of the repeated use of the term by Prime Ministers and US Presidents?
I think as you say cfm, his goals are noble but his way of expressing them exposes him to some ridicule unfortunately.
If you can see past his bluster if that's the right term to use he's full of interesting info, as are a lot of the alternative sites.
Some you take with a pinch of salt, others when compared to other sources bear fruit so to say.
What effect the nwo will have on our lives now and in the future is still to be seen, but things are progressing steadily if you follow the bread crumbs even speeding up in some cases.
When something happens and a spanner is thrown in the works of their plan its sometimes plain to see that it shouldn't of happened quite that way.
Once you are awake its hard to shut your eyes to the strange goings on, putting piece after piece in place, however some pieces for now remain ellusive, for how long though I wonder?
I'm genuinely curious about what we can do.

I have half a defeatist attitude. Not that I don't think it can be done, but I don't believe that enough people will get off their butts to get it done. My faith in the average human is simply that they'll bottle and run, or they'd sell me out to TPTB and I'd be screwed.

A revolution is the most patriotic action possible. My signature for the site says my views. However, I feel the reliability of humanity is that which will lead to a lack of revolutionary action.
Pages: 1 2 3