Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Horse meat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well looks like it has been happening here a place in Yorkshire supplying a place In wales ??
Think this will be just the tip of the ice burgh

Bd
Agreed, and I dont think it will end up as only being horse meat either!!
Yeah think you will be right there

Bd
What's the problem with Horse meat? Folk didn't and don't have a clue what's in their food. The burgers. Spag Bol...whatever must have tasted ok as there were no complaints. I would eat horse and not flutter an eyelash. When we have to start eating each other, I might have a problem lol Smile Is it the fact that we were not told what was in the meat? Now that we know, have we stopped buying it? Apart from the chems and additives, I like burgers, Horse, Dog, cat, rat, donkey sheeps bo..ocks or whatever meat they stick in it Smile
Bet holland and barrets loving this and all the new vegetarians that have gone off therr tescos burgers lol
It's not the horse meat that's the bother u pay for beef then that's what u should have
And how many horses have had drugs in them I think it's bute or something like that ?
And it ain't no good to humans
And it don't always go down on there paper work that they have had drugs I no that for a fact

Bd
I had some meat balls from Tesco's.....They were the dogs bollocks!
its not just BEEF ready meals, i expect it to be in Lamb and Pork ones too!
(13 February 2013, 07:51)Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]I had some meat balls from Tesco's.....They were the dogs bollocks!

I wonder what the rest of the poor animal went into?
(13 February 2013, 00:05)bowdrill Wrote: [ -> ]It's not the horse meat that's the bother u pay for beef then that's what u should have
And how many horses have had drugs in them I think it's bute or something like that ?
And it ain't no good to humans
And it don't always go down on there paper work that they have had drugs I no that for a fact

Bd
If you think cows arent drugged with all sorts of crap your sadly mistaken...
ask any cattle vet...
Pages: 1 2