Survival UK Forums

Full Version: How thick people believe what they are told
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
One just leaves it to ones Cheuffeur DarlingsBig Grin
(18 February 2013, 10:57)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 February 2013, 10:24)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 February 2013, 22:54)Wildman Wrote: [ -> ]i was called (by fat arse iceland get fatters) mank the other day coz of my choice of lamb hearts over packet junk. when the masses are as uneducated as that, now that scary. £1.68 for three hearts of lamb or chicken nuggs. i'de rather lick the bottom of my mess tin clean than to eat that crap. probally better for me lol

agree with you there, i dont understand how people can eat that packet crap, its not so much the meat or lack of it, its more all the additives and chemical crap they put in it.
tribal hunters all over the world give the heart of a kill to either the elder or the one who made the kill as a gift to honour their strength or wisdom. i love fillet beef when i can afford a small bit, and u can tell the quality of the raw cut by the deep colour of the flesh. lamb hearts have a deeper colour (if not abit tough) so really its a steal at £1.68 for three when if there was a want for it they'de be 7 quid each. grab up the hearts while there's still meat worth buying i say.

i like stuffed lamb hearts very nice
Pages: 1 2 3