Survival UK Forums

Full Version: rant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I must admit that I also hate large groups of people, I don't even go south very often to see the kids, preferring to wait until they visit here...Smile

I swear that I can smell people, as soon as I hit Dunbarton.

I had a shock when I first joined the Army, I went from a hillbilly country setting to Singapore, that was then the biggest city in the world, and it shocked me to my roots, and I have hated anything other than the smallest towns ever since
Everyone seems to be on a mobile phone. Do they need to be in touch with the world 24 hours a day? And texting? We have mobiles for emergencies in the car, and I don't think I have ever texted. Last time I wandered through a supermarket every other shopper was on the phone. What's going on? Crowds of people all talking loudly into mobiles - my idea of a nightmare.
Jenny Randles,paranormal investigator,writes at length about the area around Daresbury,where Lewis Carrol was born and did much of his writing.Time-slips in particular
(and speculation that this influenced his work) and possible links to Daresbury's particle-accelorator labs.(even claiming Carrol was somehow prescient)Entire area,inc Frodsham marshes,Preston Brook canal tunnel,motorways - supposedly one of the UK's foremost UFO hotspots.
Pages: 1 2 3