Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Gonna take a break too !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
if you can make the rain stop so i can get back to actually doing something. il more than miss you, il marry you

feals like ive totally wasted 2 days , and today will be 3

actually its not been that bad, ive learned a great supplier of just about everything i need and for a good price. so wasnt totally wasted. i wouldnt have got that if id been out.

theres always an upside to everything if you go looking lol
Sausages Pah! Bacon Mmmmmmm!
Skean, I partially agree. Bacon over normal sausage any day. Lorne sausage (proper butchers lorne sausage rather than supermarket crap) however wins every time in my book.
Bacon but its got to be smoked
Hogs Pudding
I know this thread has become all fun and games. People come and people go. Life has many turns, most of which we can't account for, but some of them we can. The underlying tone is jovial, but genuinely, with my hand on my heart, I think there is something this thread is totally forgetting and lacking to address! It's not something that should be laughed about and it's effecting many people. Okay, joke around about thing but genuinely this thread has a serious point to it........someone needs to start keeping pigs or no bacon OR sausages!!
(8 March 2013, 14:48)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Bacon but its got to be smoked

now thats how to have bacon.

wish i could keep pigs on allotment but no hooved animals allowed. (wanted a goat)
im sure therl be somewhere to accuire a few after the shtf.
I just dont think it be easy to keep them fed , even if they do eat scraps.
Il really miss bacon Sad

the sooner people start comunicating and trading the better for me.
the first year wont be too bad (only because of supplies) but the year after would be absolute hell for me without the possibility of trade.

il be nothing but a snail eating turnip muncher.
(8 March 2013, 16:07)Luci_ferson Wrote: [ -> ]
(8 March 2013, 14:48)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]Bacon but its got to be smoked

now thats how to have bacon.

wish i could keep pigs on allotment but no hooved animals allowed. (wanted a goat)
im sure therl be somewhere to accuire a few after the shtf.
I just dont think it be easy to keep them fed , even if they do eat scraps.
Il really miss bacon Sad

the sooner people start comunicating and trading the better for me.
the first year wont be too bad (only because of supplies) but the year after would be absolute hell for me without the possibility of trade.

il be nothing but a snail eating turnip muncher.

Best way of turning over land is stick a couple of pigs on it. They'll have it ready for planting in no time.
perfectly true.
smoked bacon oh yesHeart
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5