Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Gonna take a break too !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
my favourite thing about bacon is.
Pork is the one meat the bible told us not to eat.
and its the most sold in some form in christian countries.
why do they call them christian countries. ive lived here for 40 years and met about 5 actual christians. and that was only cos i was in a church for the christening of a child who had athiest parents. ( the mind boggles)
Pointless rant over.

Please delete the waste of letters above.
(8 March 2013, 17:33)Luci_ferson Wrote: [ -> ]my favourite thing about bacon is.
Pork is the one meat the bible told us not to eat.
and its the most sold in some form in christian countries.
why do they call them christian countries. ive lived here for 40 years and met about 5 actual christians. and that was only cos i was in a church for the christening of a child who had athiest parents. ( the mind boggles)
Pointless rant over.

Please delete the waste of letters above.

jebus will forgive you
<----- beyond forgiving lol
I know the feeling...
If jebus saw me he'd have a fit....
Technically, God told the Jews not to eat pork, there was no mention of the gentiles. When Jesus died, there was forgiveness, and Jesus said "What goes into a man's mouth does not make him 'unclean,' but what comes out of his mouth, that is what makes him 'unclean'." Matthew ch15vs11.

I think you'll be okay.
lol dont think that was actually what he meant
he was saying that you dont become unclean from what you eat, its what your saying that makes you unclean.
he wasnt excusing them from dietry law. he was telling them to be carefull of what they say.
the reason pork was classed as unclean was because of the risk of worms.

poop now im talking religion, im barred from religion, and polotics. back to my naughty corner Sad

change of subject

mmmmmmmmmmm bacon Smile
You lot keep believing in your virgin births & talking snakes. I'll stick to good old science with evidence to back it up. Smile
not all science has evidence. around 60% is theoretical.
even evolution itself is only a theory. (even if it is one that makes total sense)
I like science. (nearly as much as bacon)

did you know that there is actually some snakes that in a situation with no males around they can actually have virgin births.

Science is cool

http://news.nationalgeographic.co.uk/new...y-letters/

but if Jebus was from a virgin birth wouldnt that make him the son of the serpent.

i just fealt 100,000 christian heads turn and glare at me.

oh poop, back to the naughty corner, ive just done it again, ahhhhhhh

hands on head
You seem to like it in that corner. What exactly are you doing when your back is turned & nobody's looking Smile
lmao, caught red handed, so to speak.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5