Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Those Little Extras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(16 March 2013, 19:10)Hex Wrote: [ -> ]Appreciate the advice but I wouldn't dare risk it, even if my lass was dead she'd still come back and kill me lol

i wouldnt touch any of them around here anywayBig GrinBig Grin
(16 March 2013, 16:27)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]We have hundreds of tampons at our place. Every bag we have should house about 10-15 tampons, so we're fine for that.

As for contraception......shouldn't be a huge issue. That's what bumming is for haha.

Whats wrong with just pulling out before you know what
(16 March 2013, 19:44)TheFalcon Wrote: [ -> ]Whats wrong with just pulling out before you know what

Arrive at your location? Lol
i think my OH will smell a rat if i started storing condoms!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
(16 March 2013, 19:44)TheFalcon Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 March 2013, 16:27)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]As for contraception......shouldn't be a huge issue. That's what bumming is for haha.
Whats wrong with just pulling out before you know what
Pulling out is a great way to do absolutely nothing. Pre-cum is enough to make a woman pregnant.

A better solution would be to contract clamidia until you're infertile, and then getting cleared out of it. Okay, maybe not a better solution haha.

We're just going down the path of hoping nothing will happen (no SHTF) and if it does, condoms will be on our 'urban foraging' list. Having said that, they're a great way to store water (when using a sock as an external sleeve, you can hold up to 2 litres of water in a condom).
An interesting question!

My OH is all about the washable sanitary towel so that wont be a problem, women coped very well before global corps decided to charge them a fortune for a product that would be free if men menstruated !

As for condoms, I have a fair amount stored because they have so many uses. But they do have a shelf life and I'm guessing that after a while they will fret and the rubber will become useless and fragile.
Didn't the Romans use a pigs bladder or something similar? Maybe there's a video about it somewhere on you tube?
any chance of raising this thread above the gutter?Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Why do you think it's in the gutter??
cos of the subject matter.
What ? Sanitary towels and condoms?? I'm seriously hoping that your just kidding? Am I missing the joke?? If you don't like the thread, don't read it!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6