Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Those Little Extras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(18 March 2013, 16:19)Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]What ? Sanitary towels and condoms?? I'm seriously hoping that your just kidding? Am I missing the joke?? If you don't like the thread, don't read it!

sanitary towels are ok but the various remarks about condoms and where they go to be used have nothing at all to do with prepping and have everything to do with a perverts forum.
I think you'll find it's just people doing what people do BP, having a laugh!

My comment about the Romans using pig bladders was a serious comment though! It's a skill we may find will come in useful post SHTF.
The bladder condom was also used to store/carry water and when all the rubber has gone the way of the Dodo the animal bladder will be back in demand!
BP, sorry to say this mate, but some of the people on this forum are of the age where intercourse is still on our daily to do list. If you're at the age where SEX isn't something you deal with, then I'm really sorry to hear that mate. As for me, I was woken up today with a beautiful treat, and a smile of my face, and a smile wrapped around my......well, you can probably work it out. If not, it's called oral sex.

But the subject matter is something an open society can still discuss and it provides questions that will need answering, unless you want another hugely populated country again.

There is Falcon's idea of pulling out, but that isn't as reliable as contraception. Condoms are available for free at the family planning clinic (Hello doctor, I'm here for family planning. Infact, I'm planning on not having any haha). So, stocking up should be pretty easy, just pop around a few FPC's and load up on what you can get. You can do the same for some medical supplies (and even condoms) at Needle Exchange sites too.

How long they'll last......depends how sexy you are haha.

I think it'll be a case of just hoping nothing happens, once everything runs out. Could always use spermicide lubricant, but that's not going to have a huge effect.
oh well, have it your own way Scythe, i reckon most of you will be dead fairly soon after TSHTF because your all bonking and not taking your security seriously enough.Angry
(18 March 2013, 17:25)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]oh well, have it your own way Scythe, i reckon most of you will be dead fairly soon after TSHTF because your all bonking and not taking your security seriously enough.Angry

I know what you're saying, but after a while, when you've not seen anyone for a while, and boredom kicks in, and you get horny, and the alike.......well, I'll die with a smile on my face, just like how I wake up. Speaking of which, when you wake up, odds are, you have been asleep. Cut off a little sleep time and use it for sexy time.

All work and no play makes S13 a boring boy.
Shoot and Scoot just took on a whole new meaning Big Grin
(18 March 2013, 17:27)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]I know what you're saying, but after a while, when you've not seen anyone for a while, and boredom kicks in, and you get horny, and the alike.......well, I'll die with a smile on my face, just like how I wake up. Speaking of which, when you wake up, odds are, you have been asleep. Cut off a little sleep time and use it for sexy time.

All work and no play makes S13 a boring boy.
yeah i know what you mean, but i get the idea that most people think that WTSHTF it will be a walk in the park, well just read SHTFSCHOOL and see what its really like..that guy lived it...you wont have time for bonking, you've got to be on guard against intruders/raiders/sheeple/chavs/ lumpunts 24/7 you'll be lucky if you get a birthday bonk! later on when things calm down..maybe 6 to 12 months later then maybe you can get back to your horny little ways but i wouldnt bank on it, take your eye of that window or street and you could be a gonner.
If you want sexy-time pshtf then ur gonna need a dog. No, not for that, but to keep guard while you enjoy you 90 seconds of fun.
(18 March 2013, 17:57)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]If you want sexy-time pshtf then ur gonna need a dog. No, not for that, but to keep guard while you enjoy you 90 seconds of fun.

now your talking BM, and not just one-get several, after TSHTF there'll be plenty of animals for the taking(stop sniggering Scythe-i didnt mean it that wayAngry) just remember post event its WROL and you will be your own security...why do you think i'm currently upgrading my armoury..maybe not strictly prepping but it will be needed.
off topic briefly, it will be worth storing dog food even if you don't have one to help feed ones you adopt.

Back on topic, even if you don't use them yourself contraceptives and sanitary products would be great barter items post event. Also as we've discussed here they have extra uses. Sanitary pads make great wound dressings apparently.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6