Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Plague pit found in London.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Now, is it only me, but dosent this open a can of worms so to speak? we dont know how long the Black Death can lie dormant or what can happen when you start extracting DNA and old teeth?? watch and wait, if you see some of the Archeologists dropping dead i was right!Big Grin http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...treet.html
There is a local park where i live which used to be a ancient burial ground,Everyone walks their dogs there now and gypsy's live there
(15 March 2013, 10:06)TheFalcon Wrote: [ -> ]There is a local park where i live which used to be a ancient burial ground,Everyone walks their dogs there now and gypsy's live there

yes, but they arent digging it up and disturbing the ground, or are they?
Not to my knowledge but you never know,If the gypos think theres a pound note down there could be the end of us allTongue
(15 March 2013, 10:12)TheFalcon Wrote: [ -> ]Not to my knowledge but you never know,If the gypos think theres a pound note down there could be the end of us allTongue

yep, exactly!Big Grin
How long can flea eggs stay dormant/survive for? I know they can last through bad winters and only take 7 seconds to hatch. Theres been cases of archeologists finding frogs/toads in dried mud inside the pyramids.so all it would take is one surving flea with the plaque.
(15 March 2013, 11:26)Metroyeti Wrote: [ -> ]How long can flea eggs stay dormant/survive for? I know they can last through bad winters and only take 7 seconds to hatch. Theres been cases of archeologists finding frogs/toads in dried mud inside the pyramids.so all it would take is one surving flea with the plaque.

yes, that was the point i was trying to make.
Apparently the people in the link should of been wearing protective suits,If they are finding rats down there it wont be good
http://seeker7.hubpages.com/hub/Bubonic-Plague-Is-Here
Our biology teacher was discussing this, and apparently some biologists think it might have been a previously unknown, hemorrhagic virus.
(15 March 2013, 15:17)Tibbs735 Wrote: [ -> ]Our biology teacher was discussing this, and apparently some biologists think it might have been a previously unknown, hemorrhagic virus.

nice!Big Grin glad i dont live near the site.
Pages: 1 2 3