Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plague pit found in London.
15 March 2013, 09:57,
Plague pit found in London.
Now, is it only me, but dosent this open a can of worms so to speak? we dont know how long the Black Death can lie dormant or what can happen when you start extracting DNA and old teeth?? watch and wait, if you see some of the Archeologists dropping dead i was right!Big Grin http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...treet.html
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 March 2013, 10:06,
RE: Plague pit found in London.
There is a local park where i live which used to be a ancient burial ground,Everyone walks their dogs there now and gypsy's live there
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
15 March 2013, 10:09,
(15 March 2013, 10:06)TheFalcon Wrote: There is a local park where i live which used to be a ancient burial ground,Everyone walks their dogs there now and gypsy's live there

yes, but they arent digging it up and disturbing the ground, or are they?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 March 2013, 10:12,
Not to my knowledge but you never know,If the gypos think theres a pound note down there could be the end of us allTongue
15 March 2013, 10:13,
(15 March 2013, 10:12)TheFalcon Wrote: Not to my knowledge but you never know,If the gypos think theres a pound note down there could be the end of us allTongue

yep, exactly!Big Grin
15 March 2013, 11:26,
How long can flea eggs stay dormant/survive for? I know they can last through bad winters and only take 7 seconds to hatch. Theres been cases of archeologists finding frogs/toads in dried mud inside the pyramids.so all it would take is one surving flea with the plaque.
15 March 2013, 11:29,
(15 March 2013, 11:26)Metroyeti Wrote: How long can flea eggs stay dormant/survive for? I know they can last through bad winters and only take 7 seconds to hatch. Theres been cases of archeologists finding frogs/toads in dried mud inside the pyramids.so all it would take is one surving flea with the plaque.

yes, that was the point i was trying to make.
15 March 2013, 11:59,
Apparently the people in the link should of been wearing protective suits,If they are finding rats down there it wont be good
http://seeker7.hubpages.com/hub/Bubonic-Plague-Is-Here
15 March 2013, 15:17,
Our biology teacher was discussing this, and apparently some biologists think it might have been a previously unknown, hemorrhagic virus.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
15 March 2013, 15:35,
(15 March 2013, 15:17)Tibbs735 Wrote: Our biology teacher was discussing this, and apparently some biologists think it might have been a previously unknown, hemorrhagic virus.

nice!Big Grin glad i dont live near the site.