Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Doomsday Preppers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
workin in the Film and TV industry as i now do you come to realise how much editing goes on for Entertainment purposes
To produce 60 minutes of tv can take up over 60 hours of filming which needs to be edited and sensationalised to suit the market audience
and about a quarter of any TV programme is taken up with the adverts!!
With DDP in particular and many similar documentaries and docu-dramas the prime issue is getting ratings and attracting advertisers, accuracy, truthfulness, impartiality, honesty and balance play absolutely no part in any of todays productions, destroying the credability and lives of those fools who let themselves be filmed is of no concern to the film companies and tv channels.
which is the long winded way of saying, go on these sorts of programmes and your opsec flies straight out of the wind, your neighbours will now know you have stores of food and you'll be made to look like an idiot into the bargain. it all goes back to what you have always said NR...don't trust journo's or film makers...something you have said often enough...on many a forum site.
Look, in my opinion as lowly and unimportant as it is, surely to god no one can be expected to respect or take seriously any preppers who plaster their faces across the TV or You Tube in their desire for 15 minutes of fame. The most mportant aspect of our cosen lifestyle has to be OPSEC and by doing a video or TV and saying " Look at me" you throw away not only your opsec but any credability you had.
We dont need TV or Journos

They need us for their stories
I also dont need people telling journos on TV that THEY represent the Prepper community, no one represents us cos we are all free agents.
(18 May 2013, 16:28)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]also Muslims ONLY eat meat slaughtered the HALAL way, so any NORMAL restaurant is a no go area.

in the case of cattle, Halal slaughter is one of the most barbaric ways of slaughter currently practiced in the uk, it should be banned imo.
(21 May 2013, 08:03)Binnie Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 May 2013, 16:28)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]also Muslims ONLY eat meat slaughtered the HALAL way, so any NORMAL restaurant is a no go area.

in the case of cattle, Halal slaughter is one of the most barbaric ways of slaughter currently practiced in the uk, it should be banned imo.

And Kosher slaughter.
(18 May 2013, 16:28)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]Muslims ONLY eat meat slaughtered the HALAL way, so any NORMAL restaurant is a no go area.

Well, that's what they think they're getting. Friends family own a halal meat production place - they don't follow the rules at all. But then they're Sikh, so don't really care Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3 4