Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Wilderness Gathering 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
certainly seems like there'll be a few there ^^
We're all sorted - should have the missus out the way most of the day as she's found a couple of the master classes she wants to do Big Grin

Leaves me an the boy free to rock out in the beer tent an do some shopping!
Guys please take photos, lets have a group one as well if you can, we can blank out the face for public consumption.
(6 August 2012, 10:00)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Guys please take photos, lets have a group one as well if you can, we can blank out the face for public consumption.

You mean I'll be the only one wearing a balaclava??
hah, ill be wearing this! possibly.

[Image: guy-fawkes-mask.jpg]

alternately i could photoshop that mask into an image for "public consumption"

ooooh beer tent, that sounds like a plan!! i vote the beer tent for official meeting place xD
Anyone know if Scythe is still coming to this?
maybe people don't turn up at meets because they don't want to be photographed? Just a thought!

quote='NorthernRaider' pid='20742' dateline='1344243626']
Guys please take photos, lets have a group one as well if you can, we can blank out the face for public consumption.
[/quote]

(6 August 2012, 15:41)Bug_out_Bag Wrote: [ -> ]maybe people don't turn up at meets because they don't want to be photographed? Just a thought!

[/quote]

whats wrong with a "club" photo??
(6 August 2012, 16:38)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(6 August 2012, 15:41)Bug_out_Bag Wrote: [ -> ]maybe people don't turn up at meets because they don't want to be photographed? Just a thought!

whats wrong with a "club" photo??
[/quote]

nowt and of course privacy is always respected so if someone did not want to be snapped then fine, I truly respect privacy.
well i could always bring some "official SUKnet identity disguising paper bags!"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17