Survival UK Forums

Full Version: trading my handmade knives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm a fan of boot knives myself from the likes of the Gerber guardian to the wonderous AG Russell Sting 1A.
(20 June 2013, 19:20)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a fan of boot knives myself from the likes of the Gerber guardian to the wonderous AG Russell Sting 1A.

I have made one. Is not been put on the web sites yet but it's a light weight stainless steel one piece with nylon wrapped handle. The sheath is chordura with Velcro ankle/arm fastening straps.
(20 June 2013, 19:35)Northumbriman Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 June 2013, 19:20)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a fan of boot knives myself from the likes of the Gerber guardian to the wonderous AG Russell Sting 1A.

I have made one. Is not been put on the web sites yet but it's a light weight stainless steel one piece with nylon wrapped handle. The sheath is chordura with Velcro ankle/arm fastening straps.

Sounds really pucka.
Almost anything is possible. If you can draw it with dimensions I can probably make it.
Its a pity your not doing a stand at the Wilderness Gathering in August, its loaded with knife collectors, dunno if it would be economic though??
I am way off that level at the moment. Still learning and acquiring equipment. Working on the finish etc. One day though!
Well I look forward to the day you become a brand name Smile
If anyone has a spare basha tarp and wants to trade for a knife let me know.
(20 June 2013, 18:28)Franc Wrote: [ -> ]i'm kinda partial to either a ww2 issue trench knife, one of the ones that combines a blade, knuckle duster, and spike on the pommel, for close combat.
or a medieval knife, where the tang gets folded back to the blade, instead of a handle
both are the kind of thing that can be made, or repaired easily after the end, by a blacksmith.

For now ill just stick to my mulay fury hunting knife, and my folding knife fork spoon set.
http://galbak0.tumblr.com/post/53449483150
Those a nice these are like gold dust to find
Maing me think here. A longer blade, like a short sword, a knuckle duster with spikes on the knuckles and a shield around the hand.
Pages: 1 2 3