Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Yet another UK based forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I don't think it's a second wave from Prepare 2 Suffer. I think it's just a continuous stream.

Whatever it is, I wish them all the best with their forum. I'm happy here.
(1 July 2013, 15:55)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever it is, I wish them all the best with their forum. I'm happy here.

bit slow here though isn't it? I think we have the insomniacts on here overnight then during the day its dead slow.i pop in and out while i'm doing other stuff...and its like the grave on here, I know its summer but heck.
Well I dont know about other forums, but as far as I am concerned its not about the volume of traffic, but the quality of the threads, and I think its good quality here
I haven't seen another summer on here to compare but I don't think I ever expected it to be this quiet...
GG This is actually fairly normal for prepping forums in the summer months, folks are getting on doing things as well as letting things slide a bit. Come Sept you will see a gradual increase in posts again mainly as theose who have been really busy like homesteaders , off gridders etc doing summer chores as well as the armchairs and wannabes who always drop off duing the warm weather end up coming back.
I'll look forward to that then. In the meantime, I'll just keep on keeping on... Smile
I've no cash at the moment so the prepping is going very slowly spend what I've got keeping the car on road and then there's a few job on the house that need money spending on

so I'm reading more than posting at the moment, going to be quitting smoking soon to help generate more spare cash
Its a no win situation for some of us, if we dont post we get our loyalty and motivation questioned, and if we post more to take up the slack we still get grief for trying to dominate forums.

I can only suggest that more of the members take the initiative and start writing new threads, it would be more useful than waiting for the others to start a subject.
(1 July 2013, 17:36)I-K-E Wrote: [ -> ]...going to be quitting smoking soon to help generate more spare cash

That - I might get round too but it's the only vice I've got left! Big Grin
(1 July 2013, 17:39)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote: [ -> ]
(1 July 2013, 17:36)I-K-E Wrote: [ -> ]...going to be quitting smoking soon to help generate more spare cash

That - I might get round too but it's the only vice I've got left! Big Grin

Does that mean that if you were in the RN you'd be a "Vice" Admiral?? Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4