Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Yet another UK based forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(1 July 2013, 18:01)Jonas Wrote: [ -> ]
(1 July 2013, 17:39)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote: [ -> ]
(1 July 2013, 17:36)I-K-E Wrote: [ -> ]...going to be quitting smoking soon to help generate more spare cash

That - I might get round too but it's the only vice I've got left! Big Grin

Does that mean that if you were in the RN you'd be a "Vice" Admiral?? Big Grin

At the very least but more like a committee - I'd be Mr Vice... Big Grin
The more the merrier. You have to register to see anything so I'll leave it for the momemnt.

Good luck to them.
what is it called [new site] ?
UKSF: UKSurvivalForum..http://uksurvivalforum.co.uk
might have been a good forum IF it hadn't been completely taken over by one person and overwhelmed with that persons opinions and attitude.

oh well! I suppose that's the nature of forums.
Its not a bad site and the folks appear pleasant enough, I've given em some of my older stuff to try and stimulate debate and hopefully SD will be able to establish decent links between the two forums. Hey ho the more the merrier!
wonder what their moderator/post-terminators views on certain subjects......don't need to say anymore on the "taboo" topics !
(2 July 2013, 16:39)RoadWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]wonder what their moderator/post-terminators views on certain subjects......don't need to say anymore on the "taboo" topics !

They appear to have a complete section for conspiracies and corruption issues as well as other off topic areas, dunno how long they will last though???
cheers NR, wonder if they are able to talk about political prepper issues and threats ? will have a browse I think.
There you go. Everyone is happy then.
Pages: 1 2 3 4