Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Road signs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(31 July 2013, 17:34)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Or I'll just stop on my way home and "borrow" a sewage works sign

Simples

yep...and borrow a couple of "diversion" signs while your at it!Big Grin
(31 July 2013, 17:34)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Or I'll just stop on my way home and "borrow" a sewage works sign

Simples

I could have said that before, but I said `I didn't know where we would get one` with tongue in cheek,...Big Grin
(31 July 2013, 17:43)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]

Simples

I could have said that before, but I said `I didn't know where we would get one` with tongue in cheek,...Big Grin

ERR!!! at a sewage works??Big Grin
Get yourself some official looking "Biohazard" signs and put them up 1 mile from your town or village
River,

The problem with that is that people will want to go and have a look. One mans biohazard is anothers chemical weapon.
Didn't think of that - I'll have to climb out of this damned box... Smile
Road signs are a useful source of corrosion resistant sheet metal. Mostly aluminium, modern signs are sheet that is glued to a fixing rail and then clamped to a post with stainless fittings.

After TSHTF I will collect as many as I run into, to make into windmill blades.
handy for a lot of things I would think?

useful bits of metal + confusing looters as well!
I like this idea, it's kind of like what Britain did in WWII to confuse Germans spies.
(2 August 2013, 12:05)Mopster Wrote: [ -> ]I like this idea, it's kind of like what Britain did in WWII to confuse Germans spies.

same principle, similar result!Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3