Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Road signs
31 July 2013, 17:36,
RE: Road signs
(31 July 2013, 17:34)BeardyMan Wrote: Or I'll just stop on my way home and "borrow" a sewage works sign

Simples

yep...and borrow a couple of "diversion" signs while your at it!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 July 2013, 17:43,
(31 July 2013, 17:34)BeardyMan Wrote: Or I'll just stop on my way home and "borrow" a sewage works sign

Simples

I could have said that before, but I said `I didn't know where we would get one` with tongue in cheek,...Big Grin
A major part of survival is invisibility.
31 July 2013, 17:46,
(31 July 2013, 17:43)Highlander Wrote:

Simples

I could have said that before, but I said `I didn't know where we would get one` with tongue in cheek,...Big Grin

ERR!!! at a sewage works??Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 August 2013, 14:18,
Get yourself some official looking "Biohazard" signs and put them up 1 mile from your town or village
1 August 2013, 19:23,
River,

The problem with that is that people will want to go and have a look. One mans biohazard is anothers chemical weapon.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
2 August 2013, 00:13,
Didn't think of that - I'll have to climb out of this damned box... Smile

2 August 2013, 10:04,
Road signs are a useful source of corrosion resistant sheet metal. Mostly aluminium, modern signs are sheet that is glued to a fixing rail and then clamped to a post with stainless fittings.

After TSHTF I will collect as many as I run into, to make into windmill blades.
2 August 2013, 10:46, (This post was last modified: 2 August 2013, 10:47 by bigpaul.)
handy for a lot of things I would think?

useful bits of metal + confusing looters as well!
2 August 2013, 12:05,
I like this idea, it's kind of like what Britain did in WWII to confuse Germans spies.
2 August 2013, 12:51,
(2 August 2013, 12:05)Mopster Wrote: I like this idea, it's kind of like what Britain did in WWII to confuse Germans spies.

same principle, similar result!Big Grin