Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Have one to sell? Sell it yourself Highlander Camouflage Basha – Waterproof Shelter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: $T2eC16ZHJG8FGrzfhn9jBR3Cb8lvk!~~60_12.JPG]

Price:
£24.99
Postage:
£2.75

This Camouflage Basha from Highlander weighs just 500g and will provide waterproof shelter for 2 people, rain shelter for cooking etc... This lightweight camo shelter has multiple tabs along each edge and ridge to suspend and tie down using Para Cord.

Description

Lightweight versatile shelter
Waterproof to 2,000mm HH
Taped seams
Double stitched loops
Eyelets
Popper studs to join additional shlters

Specifications
Fabric: 210 Rip-stop Polyester
Dimension: 250cm x 170cm
Pack Size: 25cm x 9cm Ø
Weight: 500g
Colour: Camouflage
got 3! all bought off a surplus stall at a certain sunday car boot £2 each.Big Grin
I hate you..... £2........ bastardo......TongueTongueTongueBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
(13 August 2013, 12:08)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]I hate you..... £2........ bastardo......TongueTongueTongueBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I think the last one I bought he'd put the price up to THREE pounds!!Big Grin
Spend a bit more and get a DD 3x3 tarp. They're the best selling & most popular tarps for a reason...
they are for emergency use only, 1 in my day bag, 1 in my Alice pack and 1 kept permanently in the car.
(13 August 2013, 14:13)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]they are for emergency use only, 1 in my day bag, 1 in my Alice pack and 1 kept permanently in the car.

Yup, but for a few more quid you can get something much better.

The £2 ones you picked up, are they rustly like a crisp packet? McCavity & his friend used some that look identical to that on the trip, VERY noisy! Every wisp of wind and that was all you could hear. DD make little to no noise at all, many attachment points. Like I say, they're the most recommended for a reason - they're the best.
they are good enough for my purposes, probably will NEVER be used unless TSHTF, for normal use if I EVER camp I have an old ridge tent.
(13 August 2013, 14:32)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]they are good enough for my purposes, probably will NEVER be used unless TSHTF, for normal use if I EVER camp I have an old ridge tent.

Old school. I like it!

Canvas? Can't beat canvas - shame it's so heavy.
If we do a proper SUK camp for a few days I'll bust out the SoulPad & frontier stove, brilliant.
(13 August 2013, 14:34)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 August 2013, 14:32)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]they are good enough for my purposes, probably will NEVER be used unless TSHTF, for normal use if I EVER camp I have an old ridge tent.

Old school. I like it!

Canvas? Can't beat canvas - shame it's so heavy.
If we do a proper SUK camp for a few days I'll bust out the SoulPad & frontier stove, brilliant.
oh i'm definitely OLD school!Big Grin cant stand frame tents...went for a holiday in north wales in 1979(that's how old my tent is), there was a storm overnight and all the frame tents collapsed, all that was left standing was mine and 2 other ridge tents.
Pages: 1 2