Survival UK Forums

Full Version: who are we
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(1 April 2014, 14:36)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(1 April 2014, 14:18)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]You seem to have a very ageist attitude BP. You even said on another thread that you can't learn anything from young people, yet you're happy to dig in at anyone younger than you at any opportunity, especially should they disagree with you...
i really don't give a monkeys if NOBODY agrees with me BM, its not my reason for being a prepper, I'm not here to be" liked" or to have lots of "followers", I'm not here like some cos i have a desire to be popular, most of the stuff on here isn't even prepper related anymore anyway, its got more to do with camping or what kind of motor they drive than anything to do with survivalism. I've told you before i have a lifetimes experience of many things, something these youngsters will only get with age, if they live long enough, sure i suppose they can tell me all about computers and the latest mobile or how to program the DVD player, but will any of that be any use post SHTF when the power is out, no of course its not, and that's why we are all here isn't it? well some of us anyway.

My comment had nothing to do with popularity. It actually looks like you just wrote a random reply that has nothing to do with my comment.
I'm one of the young pups then , (hopefully house trained)

32, Orkney, Scotland. Research chemist.
(1 April 2014, 14:59)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]My comment had nothing to do with popularity. It actually looks like you just wrote a random reply that has nothing to do with my comment.
its the only reply your going to get.
Amazing!

A simple thread about how old you are and what you do turns into a power and control struggle complete with insults and abuse.
Just turned 40 last month.I'm an engineer in a small company and a keen medieval sword fan.Also dabble with knife making, archery,shooting,motorbikes and I'm an extremely amateur Mandolin player.
just like to point out......I am very very very popular, I have to answer 30 pm,s a day from members demanding pics of me .....signed of course its a bastard.....but I do it......another thing whilst we are about it ....I should be a 30 ....comon fans throw me a bone here!
(1 April 2014, 18:07)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]just like to point out......I am very very very popular, I have to answer 30 pm,s a day from members demanding pics of me .....signed of course its a bastard.....but I do it......another thing whilst we are about it ....I should be a 30 ....comon fans throw me a bone here!

you are very popular in our household SS!!
70, retired former EMT-A and current amateur radio operator. Six children, all married and gone and six grandchildren. I live with my wife of a whole lot of years in the Republic of Texas - God's country!
Note how SD has not chipped in cos he does not want to reveal his second career as a pole dancer Smile
That explains it NR .....thinking of org and event.....after being booted up the arse by S13.....anyway...had pm off SD requesting a round table with a 12ft shiney metal pole in the Main Tent .......he can fuck right off ......dirty bastard...I run a clean ship down here!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5