Survival UK Forums

Full Version: non conformity is a mental issue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(15 November 2014, 12:19)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]BTW The article was written either by a communist type or similar.

nope, it was an American, but you were close.
all this boils down to is , if you think ,act differently theirs something wrong with you.

it just social control

a bad name they can call you if you don't tow the line, just look how they treat people who rock the boat in the uk , nick griffin,george Galloway, arther scargiall [spelling] .

a flash new name that warns folk if you step out of line this is what you will be called by the msm.

good find bp.
This is an old Soviet idea, much beloved by totalitarian governments the world over, and now, it seems, making its way to the West.

Consume, Conform, Obey......
I have come across this sort of thing before and on prepper sites too of all places, if you think of yourself as different/alternative etc you get called all sorts of things, paranoid, psychotic, I was asked only yesterday on another site if I was under psychiatric care just because I made some remark about wanting to be left alone post SHTF.
It's a war that has been going on for decades. Want to be left alone you are replied to by trolls that imply you are insane and your name is added to a list. It is all part of their agenda.

Best to just ignore them and wait for it to explode because one thing these control freaks have not yet worked out is that humans cannot be controlled for long. They rebel and violence ensues.

We are still not there yet but we are progressing.
(16 November 2014, 12:34)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]It's a war that has been going on for decades. Want to be left alone you are replied to by trolls that imply you are insane and your name is added to a list. It is all part of their agenda.

Best to just ignore them and wait for it to explode because one thing these control freaks have not yet worked out is that humans cannot be controlled for long. They rebel and violence ensues.

We are still not there yet but we are progressing.

I have my own personal troll who has followed me from one site onto another, its quite funny if it wasn't so sad, strange thing is he thinks he's so right, dosent occur to him that someone could just have different views to his!!!
NO shit BP.....go on tell me who it is.....it won,t go any further mate ....comon spill the beans.....is it anyone i know .
(16 November 2014, 14:06)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]NO shit BP.....go on tell me who it is.....it won,t go any further mate ....comon spill the beans.....is it anyone i know .

its nobody on here SS so you don't need to worry.
Is he from South Wales by any chance ......
Commonality, communion, cooperation, community, cohesion, collective, common good, cooperatives, conformity =Communism
Pages: 1 2 3 4