Survival UK Forums

Full Version: non conformity is a mental issue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(16 November 2014, 14:22)Devonian Wrote: [ -> ]Is he from South Wales by any chance ......

yes, got it in one!!!
Work hard, get an education, develop opinions and beliefs you strongly believe in, live life as you choose, for the sake of harmony pay taxes from the money you worked hard for to give to the collective greater good.

Don't think of yourself think of society, don't think about your needs think about the greater common good, don't think about personal development think about those who have less than you.

work even harder to pay even more in taxes, don't rock the boat, don't be different all for the greater common good.

Meanwhile that collective that IS the greater common good is at home watching Trisha on Sky and talking to other members of the collective that they need to find ways of taxing you more, repressing you more, subjugating you more, making you more compliant more conformist.
No dev you cannot mean bow....... No he is sound as a pound .....anyhow ......west Wales is not SOUTH Wales dev......who can you mean ? comon dev spill the beans, i will not repeat it honest......now this post is a joke i want no confusion here.
sounds like the "Borg"( off Star Trek) NR!!!Big Grin
Conformity, Compliance, Committees, Comrades, think about it the one real world doctrine that despises individuality or aspiration
(16 November 2014, 14:36)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]No dev you cannot mean bow....... No he is sound as a pound .....anyhow ......west Wales is not SOUTH Wales dev......who can you mean ? comon dev spill the beans, i will not repeat it honest......now this post is a joke i want no confusion here.

SS I DID say it was no one on here!!
Har Har most forums have attracted the entire ingredients of a Stollen cake over the years Smile
Yes i know BP .....just cruising with Dev......its a joke !
(16 November 2014, 14:32)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 November 2014, 14:22)Devonian Wrote: [ -> ]Is he from South Wales by any chance ......

yes, got it in one!!!

Must admit, when you two get going on one, I'm usually in stitches of laughter Smile

(16 November 2014, 15:02)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]Yes i know BP .....just cruising with Dev......its a joke !

Smile
(16 November 2014, 15:28)Devonian Wrote: [ -> ]Must admit, when you two get going on one, I'm usually in stitches of laughter Smile
dosent make me laugh, he's an ignorant little turd.
Pages: 1 2 3 4