Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Latest EDC item - New Belt!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I don't want to say this is cool, as it's just a belt. But it is pretty cool.

I have a lovely new leather belt. Going on holiday soon, and I'm quite the fan of having money with me. The thing is, if you lose your money, or get mugged, not good!!!

So I've purchased a new belt that has a hidden compartment in the back of it where I can stash a little extra cash, handcuff key, etc.

The quality feels good, and the zip seems to be working fine. So I'm happy with the purchase.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Leather-Secret-c...AQAXVMP75K
you just reminded me I have a belt with a stash pocket and I seem to remember putting a 50 euro note in there before the buckle failed...must look see.....handcuff key???????
i have several new belts in my stores, both leather and webbing ones.
(5 August 2015, 00:35)Midnitemo Wrote: [ -> ]you just reminded me I have a belt with a stash pocket and I seem to remember putting a 50 euro note in there before the buckle failed...must look see.....handcuff key???????

Yeah, handcuff key. You know how people learn to break out of cable-ties. Why not have a handcuff key incase you get handcuffed, under the same circumstances that you might get cable-tied.
your belt and your shoes will be removed by people detaining you if they know there business.
you have no right going where you might get handcuffed, what do you get up to?Big Grin
As I said many moons ago, a girl likes getting tied up now and again
Yep, after she handcuffs you to the headboard she's definitely going to take your pants and belt when she leaves!

But if you are toing into a situation where pick pockets are thick or there is a chance of a street robbery the money belt can be a good item to have.

Keep most of your money in the belt and take out only a little at a time for daily use.

Most of the travel guides recommend that approach.
(5 August 2015, 16:51)River Song Wrote: [ -> ]As I said many moons ago, a girl likes getting tied up now and again

yeah, a GIRL might, but that joke is getting a bit old now.
I have seen these before and been tempted. But I am only going to Cornwall this year so I think I will be ok ?
Pages: 1 2